Citizen Service Request

City of Hermiston


Please select the department that should receive your request, then click 'Next'.

  Street Department
  Municipal Court

  Building Department
  Planning Department

  Public Library
  Police Department

  Water Department
  Wastewater Department

  Parks and Recreation
  Economic Development


If you have a water or sewer emergency over the weekend, or after hours, please call City Hall at 541-567-5521 and follow the prompts to be directed to police dispatch.